- Mountain House® freeze-dried foods are packed in airtight NITROGEN PACKED #10 cans.
- Up to 98% of the residual oxygen has been removed.
- Our unique canning process uses both vacuum oxygen removal and nitrogen flushing.
- Each #10 can is coated with a protective enamel inside and out for double protection, including the lid.
- For best results, avoid prolonged storage at temperatures about 75° F (24° C).
- Mountain House #10 Cans have a shelf life of 25 years.
- After opening, we recommend using the contents within 1 week for best results and taste; using the convenient resealable plastic lid between uses.
- Treat any leftover food as you would fresh food.
- Our freeze-dried foods are easy to prepare-just add hot water...wait 10 minutes...and eat!
- If a heat source is not available, room temperature or cold water can be used, too.
- Because no cooking is needed, these foods require much less water and fuel than most fresh, frozen or dehydrated foods (further conserving these two precious commodities.)
Purchasing & Delivery
Before You Buy
To avoid delivery day disappointments, measure the area you plan to place your new furniture in, as well as the furniture you have selected to purchase, before placing your order. Also measure any doorways (height and width) through which the furniture must pass to get to its final position in your home. Identify any delivery obstacles – is there enough ceiling clearance? Will the furniture clear the stairway or elevator? Can the piece be maneuvered around any right angles? Because of our commitment to providing you with outstanding customer service.
Always free shipping
Limited Warranties are non-transferable. The following Limited Warranties are given to the original retail purchaser of the following Ashley Furniture Industries, Inc.Products:
Frames Used In Upholstered and Leather Products
Limited Lifetime Warranty
A Limited Lifetime Warranty applies to all frames used in sofas, couches, love seats, upholstered chairs, ottomans, sectionals, and sleepers. Ashley Furniture Industries,Inc. warrants these components to you, the original retail purchaser, to be free from material manufacturing defects.
Dust or wipe clean with a cloth dampened with water once a week. Be sure not to leave water spots on the surface. These water spots will dry and could possibly leave permanent marks.
Clean stains/spots using the following steps: Dampen a soft cloth with a mixture of hot water and liquid dishwashing detergent. Wring the cloth as much as possible to remove excess liquid. Rub the surface lightly in a circular motion. Dry the surface immediately with a clean, soft towel.