Full Course Meal - 1 Person 3 Day: Breakfast + Entree + Veggie + Dessert With Long Shelf Life
Best Combo Meal Includes: - Breakfast 1 Mountain House Breakfast Skillet Wrap 1 Mountain House Scrambled Eggs w/ Bacon 1 Mountain House Granola w/ Blueberries & Milk - Entree 1 Mountain House...
Best Combo Meal Includes:
1 Mountain House Breakfast Skillet Wrap
1 Mountain House Scrambled Eggs w/ Bacon
1 Mountain House Granola w/ Blueberries & Milk
1 Mountain House Rice & Chicken
1 Mountain House Pasta Primavera
1 Mountain House Beef Stew
1 Mountain House Fire Roasted Veggie Blend
1 Mountain House Neapolitan Ice Cream Bites
- Mountain House® freeze-dried foods are packed in airtight NITROGEN PACKED pouches.
- Up to 98% of the residual oxygen has been removed.
- Our unique packaging process uses both vacuum oxygen removal and nitrogen flushing.
- For best results, avoid prolonged storage at temperatures about 75° F (24° C).
- Mountain House pouches have a shelf life of 10-12 years.*
- After opening, we recommend using the contents within 1 week for best results and taste; using the convenient resealable package between uses.
- Treat any leftover food as you would fresh food.
- Our freeze-dried foods are easy to prepare-just add hot water...wait 10 minutes...and eat!
- If a heat source is not available, room temperature or cold water can be used, too.
- Because no cooking is needed, these foods require much less water and fuel than most fresh, frozen or dehydrated foods (further conserving these two precious commodities.)
Longest Proven Shelf Life. Period
We take pride in the shelf life of Mountain House freeze-dried foods. Our nearly 50-year history of using top-quality ingredients, the highest processing standards, and premium packaging materials allows for a shelf life that is unmatched.
We are the only brand to fully cook our meals before freeze drying. We make our meals like you do at home, in a cookpot (granted ours is a tad bit bigger), which allows the flavors to mix just right like your meals do at home.
Our food also doesn't sit in the warehouse forever either. This means when you buy our food from us, it will still have the longest shelf life in the industry.
The rest is up to you: store food under dry, sanitary conditions, without prolonged exposure to extreme temperatures and avoiding any environment that could cause damage to the packaging, such as punctures, dents, or rust. Simply follow these common sense storage tips and you will have emergency food when you need it.
Best Survival, Long Term Emergency Food On The Market
Based on our ongoing sensory and nutrition testing of actual Mountain House products, in 2014 the shelf life was increased by an impressive 20%, from 10+ years to 12+ years!
Purchasing & Delivery
Before You Buy
To avoid delivery day disappointments, measure the area you plan to place your new furniture in, as well as the furniture you have selected to purchase, before placing your order. Also measure any doorways (height and width) through which the furniture must pass to get to its final position in your home. Identify any delivery obstacles – is there enough ceiling clearance? Will the furniture clear the stairway or elevator? Can the piece be maneuvered around any right angles? Because of our commitment to providing you with outstanding customer service.
Always free shipping
Limited Warranties are non-transferable. The following Limited Warranties are given to the original retail purchaser of the following Ashley Furniture Industries, Inc.Products:
Frames Used In Upholstered and Leather Products
Limited Lifetime Warranty
A Limited Lifetime Warranty applies to all frames used in sofas, couches, love seats, upholstered chairs, ottomans, sectionals, and sleepers. Ashley Furniture Industries,Inc. warrants these components to you, the original retail purchaser, to be free from material manufacturing defects.
Dust or wipe clean with a cloth dampened with water once a week. Be sure not to leave water spots on the surface. These water spots will dry and could possibly leave permanent marks.
Clean stains/spots using the following steps: Dampen a soft cloth with a mixture of hot water and liquid dishwashing detergent. Wring the cloth as much as possible to remove excess liquid. Rub the surface lightly in a circular motion. Dry the surface immediately with a clean, soft towel.