Aqua-Liter Emergency Drinking Water 33.8oz Case-12
Aqua Liters® vs Bottled Water
* Aqua Liters® was designed as a multifunctional emergency water product for first responders.
* Bottled Water was designed as a consumer beverage for retail application.
* Aqua Liters® has a 5 year shelf-life, tested and approved by the United States Coast Guard.
* Bottled Water has a maximum 2 year shelf-life and will experience 'package migration' making the contents taste like the plastic bottle when stored.
* Aqua Liters® is packaged using Ultra High Temperature Pasteurization (UHT), yielding commercially sterile water suitable for hydration, wound cleansing, or as an eye wash.
* Bottled Water contents and packaging are not sterilized when packaged.
* Aqua Liters® is packaged in specifically designed, aseptic, multi-layer, corrosion-resistant material and is hermetically sealed without light or air contact, ensuring extended product quality and long-term storage.
* Bottled Water was designed for appeal and immediate consumption, not for long-term storage.
- 5-Year shelf life from date of manufacture
- 33.8 ounce size
- US Coast guard approved
- Withstands extreme storage temperatures without altering shelf life
- Packaged 12 Aqua Liters® per case
people are currently looking at this product
Estimated delivery time 14-30 days
Guaranteed Safe Checkout