These Grab and Go Food Kits are perfect for any unplanned emergency. Our ready-made meals are packed in airtight NITROGEN PACKED Mylar pouches, and then encased in durable plastic containers.
2 Servings per day (entrees only) for 1 adult for 1 month or 4 adults for 1 week.
- 1 pouch of Cheesy Lasagna (4 total servings)
- 2 pouches of Creamy Pasta (8 total servings)
- 1 pouch of Pasta Alfredo (4 total servings)
- 1 pouch of Chili Mac (4 total servings)
- 1 pouch of Chicken Noodle Soup (4 total servings)
- 2 pouches of Savory Stroganoff (8 total servings)
- 1 pouch of Hearty Tortilla Soup (4 total servings)
- 1 pouch of Potato Pot Pie (4 total servings)
- 1 pouch of Teriyaki and Rice (4 total servings)
- 1 pouch of Baked Potato Casserole (4 total servings)
- 1 pouch of Tomato Basil Soup (4 total servings)
- 1 pouch of Southwest Beans and Rice (4 total servings)
- 1 pouch of Cheesy Macaroni (4 total servings)
25 Year Shelf Life (With Proper Storage)
***This product is made with meat substitutes (TVP)***
Purchasing & Delivery
Before You Buy
To avoid delivery day disappointments, measure the area you plan to place your new furniture in, as well as the furniture you have selected to purchase, before placing your order. Also measure any doorways (height and width) through which the furniture must pass to get to its final position in your home. Identify any delivery obstacles – is there enough ceiling clearance? Will the furniture clear the stairway or elevator? Can the piece be maneuvered around any right angles? Because of our commitment to providing you with outstanding customer service.
Always free shipping
Limited Warranties are non-transferable. The following Limited Warranties are given to the original retail purchaser of the following Ashley Furniture Industries, Inc.Products:
Frames Used In Upholstered and Leather Products
Limited Lifetime Warranty
A Limited Lifetime Warranty applies to all frames used in sofas, couches, love seats, upholstered chairs, ottomans, sectionals, and sleepers. Ashley Furniture Industries,Inc. warrants these components to you, the original retail purchaser, to be free from material manufacturing defects.
Dust or wipe clean with a cloth dampened with water once a week. Be sure not to leave water spots on the surface. These water spots will dry and could possibly leave permanent marks.
Clean stains/spots using the following steps: Dampen a soft cloth with a mixture of hot water and liquid dishwashing detergent. Wring the cloth as much as possible to remove excess liquid. Rub the surface lightly in a circular motion. Dry the surface immediately with a clean, soft towel.