The Pocket Socket is the only hand crank charger that can charge:
- Apple iPhone 5, iPhone 4S, iPhone 4, iPhone 3GS, iPhone 3G, iPods, and iPads
- Digital Cameras
- AA and AAA Battery Chargers
The Pocket Socket battery charger provides universal compatibility by using the same style electrical socket found in every American home. It can easily be adapted to the European two pin standard. This means the hand crank will charge any rechargeable device that consumes less than 10 watts of electricity.
Easy to Use
The Pocket Socket features a large sturdy crank arm with an easy-to-grip knob that makes generating electricity a breeze. It can be used left or right-handed and cranked clockwise or counterclockwise.
Powerful Mobile Charger
The Pocket Socket is a powerful charger. It has a 10W generator. The Pocket Socket charges your mobile device at the same rate it would charge in a standard 120v household electrical outlet.
Small and Light Weight
The size of a water bottle, the Pocket Socket weighs less than a pound, making portability one of its best features. (Size: 2.5″ x 2.25″ x 6.75″. Weight: 14 oz.)
Hand Crank Chargers Advantages
Hand crank chargers are used worldwide for:
Those traveling to areas that don’t have electric power.
- The Pocket Socket is a great universal travel battery charger for digital cameras, cell phones, flashlights, your GPS, iPhone and more. This is a great vacation device that you can rely on to charge your small electronics.
- Camping and hiking so that a back up source of electricity is always readily available.
The Pocket Socket generates electricity for flashlights, mobile phones, radios, cameras, rechargeable lights and other devices critical for campers, hikers and those in the great outdoors away from an AC outlet.
- The Pocket Socket can make a difference between life and death in natural disasters that interrupt electricity. You can generate electricity by hand power when electrical sources are unavailable.
- The Pocket Socket should be included in every 72 hour and emergency survival kit. It can be the difference between life and death in an auto, weather or natural disaster.
- Solar powered generators don’t work at night or in the shade. Our hand crank generator, The Pocket Socket, works all the time, at night and in bad weather when the sun is not available.
- Emergency personnel and those in a natural disaster, such as an earthquake, hurricane or tornado.
- Emergency supply and survival kits for a home emergency, car emergency and general emergency preparedness.
- An alternative to solar powered chargers that rely on the sun to generate electricity.
Purchasing & Delivery
Before You Buy
To avoid delivery day disappointments, measure the area you plan to place your new furniture in, as well as the furniture you have selected to purchase, before placing your order. Also measure any doorways (height and width) through which the furniture must pass to get to its final position in your home. Identify any delivery obstacles – is there enough ceiling clearance? Will the furniture clear the stairway or elevator? Can the piece be maneuvered around any right angles? Because of our commitment to providing you with outstanding customer service.
Always free shipping
Limited Warranties are non-transferable. The following Limited Warranties are given to the original retail purchaser of the following Ashley Furniture Industries, Inc.Products:
Frames Used In Upholstered and Leather Products
Limited Lifetime Warranty
A Limited Lifetime Warranty applies to all frames used in sofas, couches, love seats, upholstered chairs, ottomans, sectionals, and sleepers. Ashley Furniture Industries,Inc. warrants these components to you, the original retail purchaser, to be free from material manufacturing defects.
Dust or wipe clean with a cloth dampened with water once a week. Be sure not to leave water spots on the surface. These water spots will dry and could possibly leave permanent marks.
Clean stains/spots using the following steps: Dampen a soft cloth with a mixture of hot water and liquid dishwashing detergent. Wring the cloth as much as possible to remove excess liquid. Rub the surface lightly in a circular motion. Dry the surface immediately with a clean, soft towel.